Updated: Jan 21, 2019
Train up a child in the way he or she should go Proverb 22 vs 6
Reaching teenagers with the gospel of Jesus it is vital to keep the next generation save and raptureable.
"Let the little children come to me, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven made." Matthew 19:14
Ways of reaching out to children:
1) An after school Bible Club at your at the school.
2) Children programs that including puppets, hot dogs and more at school or in the community.
3) Special Back to School Events.
4) Sidewalk post of the scriptures in apartment complexes or backyard or school.
5) Start a neighborhood bus ministry to pick children up for church on Sunday.
6) Schedule a Kid's Crusade or Family Crusade Event.
7) Organize others from your church to conduct a Vacation Bible School during the summer.
8) Start an out door bible study and christian game club.
9) Use holidays period to give gift and evangelize to kids and youth.